Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Decide what you want and go for it.

That is what my fortune cookie said this morning. I liked it and thought I would share it. I hope today will be a good day. Mark got some weed last night, so I am going to try and get some. hopefully I can. I am going to try. I really want to smoke today.

I got a new pair of shorts yesterday, and a new work out shirt. They are hot pink too. I love it. I also quit smoking and haven't had a singe cigarette since I quit. So that is a good start. I may just be getting my eyebrows done because of it.

I may have the station wagon before I know it too. My dad may transfer a tag, and grandma said we might put me on their insurance. That way I don't have to pay for it. Then when I have a steady job I can get my own stuff. That will be better.

I have also decided that when I finally move, I am going out of state. I want to go to Colorado Springs, Colorado. I also decided that I wanted a border collie instead of a German Shepard. So that is a big change in my plans. I will then be states away from everyone. Talk about a long drive or a flight to see me then :) Sounds good. I can't wait.

Well that is all I for this morning. I will give an update after a while. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment