Saturday, October 16, 2010

I hate the girl in the mirror.

She is fat and she needs to lose all the weight. I hate the way I look. I want all of this gone. I don't know what to do any more. I am debating on cutting again, but I don't really know right now. I am so fucked up and depressed. I use to cut myself, but I did it for attention. I got it too. I am thinking of cutting again because I am depressed. I wish I wasn't so fat. I can't stand the way I look.

Looking in a mirror I see my hair that is fried, my face is breaking out, my stomach is huge, my arms have flab, and my legs are slowly shrinking. I am throwing up everything I eat, and I am barely eatting at all. I can't stand it. I am trying so hard but it doesn't seem to be working. I am pushing my nody to it's limits and I am not losing the weight I want to. I want it to disappear. 

I am watching, well more so listening to Juno. I am trippin, high, and depressed. Monday at 2 I am going over to Krista's and we are going to carve a pumpkin. I am about to watch this movie. I may do an update later but I don't know right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment