Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Good day.

I honestly have no idea where I am containing my excitement. I have a REALLY good chance at getting this job. Plus it will be working nights so I get paid a dollar or two more for it. I am like amazingly overwhelmed with joy at this moment. That phone call this morning made my day. I doubt I will sleep much tonight. I should though so I will appear my best Wednesday. I am praying that I get this job. It is the start of many changes in my life I do believe.

16 and Pregnant starts tomorrow. I am excited to see the new season. While I am thinking about it I want to watch an episode from a previous season so I think I will, then I will get back to this. Be back shortly...

So I am getting caught up in 16 and Pregnant, so more later. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment