- It is a
1988 Crown Victoria STATION WAGON!!
- It is older than me, so I mean really.
- It has a
funky smellfrom where it was leaking.
- The radio cuts in and out.
- It used to be a man's work "truck", so it has seen better days.
- It has spots where the paint has faded, even though majority is white, still.
- The mirrors are way to small.
- It is huge!!
- Doors do NOT lock.
- Crank windows :(
- The trunk handle on the inside looks like it is being held together by gum.
- It is an old fashioned hearse for heaven's sake!!
- It is practically ALL steel, so if I get in a wreck I am pretty damn safe :]
- It has a V8 so that means I got speed bitches!!
- I can get air freshener to help with the smell.
- There are several different compartments that lock.
- I can put a bed in there ;)
- I have a radio that I am getting put in for free.
- There is a new dashboard.
- It has a new AC.
- My dad is having the starter and alternator rebuilt.
- I have everything it needs to be tuned up.
- I have plenty of space for my shit.
- I can get cheaper insurance because of it's age :)
- It runs good.
- Can get me where I need to go.