Sunday, October 24, 2010

Seriously? FML right now.

I mean it. I feel like shit. I got busted for taking my dad's weed and he made me give what was left back. Then I got a super long speech and my life turned to fucking shit. I hate myself and my life right now. I am so lost on what to do.

Military, military, military is all I EVER hear. I don't know if that is what I want. I think I want to go to cosmetology school, move to Colorado Springs, Colorado, and start my life. That is what i want to do. All that I ever get though is the fucking military. Join the Army! Fuck, it is my life and that is a scary decision. I don't know if that is what I want to do. It would help me with my appearance though. I would be in shape then.  I just don't know what I want to do.

On top of that my depression about my love life. It is nonexistent, but could I have one with James? I want to know, I need to know. I fucked up everything both times, I just got scared of the commitment, and the trusting, and freaked out. I think I want to know what could happen between us. I need to write him a letter and see if I get a reply. If for nothing else than for closure so I know there was no chance.

So now I am going to go watch princess movies, and hope that one day I get my prince in shining armor. I watched Snow White last night. Today I have a line-up consisting of :

  1. The Little Mermaid.
  2. Beauty and the Beast.
  3. Aladdin.
  4. Cinderella.
  5. Pocahontas.
  6. The Swan Princess.

They will be watched in that order too. So I am getting some food, my mini-saw, Pipsqueak, gauze, water, and my sweats on. Update after the Princess Marathon. </3 :'( :'( :'( :'( </3

No comments:

Post a Comment