Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The mail is here!

I just got done walking Whisper around the neighborhood and ate a glass of jell-o. I really enjoyed that peach jell-o too, but we are out. I am going to have to go to get some more at some point. I still need to do my Walk Away the Pounds video. Then I can get a shower and relax for the day. Even though I really don't have anything to do. I am slightly tripping, but not how I want to be. I don't have any weed or resin left so I just have the triple c's in my system. It is better than nothing though. I quit smoking today too, and it's actually not that bad. I don't miss it like I thought I would. Granted it has been only like 14 hours tops since I have quit. Still I think I am doing pretty good, and I am proud of myself.

Krista came over last night and we carved our pumpkin :) It turned out pretty good too, it has a spider on it. We were going to wing it, but changed our mind and used the pattern. I was straight fucked up though. I drank about half to 3/4 of a bottle of tequila with either no chaser, or water as my chaser. I was tripping, and I was high. I felt good. Sad thing is I don't remember anything after she left. I know I took a shower because my make-up was gone this morning when I woke up. However I do not recall ever even taking a shower. I also don't remember taking off Pipsqueak's collar, or going to bed. So I would say that yes indeed I was fucked up.

I called a couple of temp services this morning. I have my name in the system at Aerotek, and they will call me if they have a job for me. The other place though, I have to be there between 6-6:30. Then fill out an application, and have my ID and SS card. With the station wagon not running and not being legal I have no car though. I can't use the car for that though because grandma is not going all day without the car.

The upside to all of this is that my dad is going to help me get the car legal, and he said they will take me up there in the morning, and take me home if needed. So that will help out a lot. So I hope that works out. I really want this. If I do that I will have some money, and I will be on my way to moving like I want to. I am so excited. I feel great about this. I don't even care that I will have to get up early.

I would like to work out before work though. So I could do a 30 minute tape, use the body wedge, and 10 minutes on the elliptical. So about 45 minutes. Then an hour to get ready. So I would have to get up at like 3. That doesn't seem like a good idea though. I would fall asleep at the job. That would not work. I will have to get up at 4:30. It is worth it though. I can always work out when I get home. That way I get my sleep, and my work out done. Sounds like a plan.

Now that I have wrote all this and got it out, I can finish working out. I have been waiting to write this all morning so it feels good to have it done. I am off to my work out video, more to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment