Thursday, October 21, 2010

La La La ♥

So I am going to stay at my parents tonight with Pipsqueak. I am waiting on them to call. This will most likely be my last post until I get back home. I am going to get my workout in while I am there.

I did go to town and put in my application for CSG. So maybe I will get a job there. I hope one of these places gives me a call soon because I am in desperate need of a job. I also went by Lively and I think I might sin up for Cosmetology classes. They stat in January. If I do that I am in Florida another year guaranteed. I will hopefully get a job though, and be able to move into Tallahassee. Then after I got my License I could move to Colorado. I want to do some research on the licensing though. I want to make sure that I would be able to use it in Colorado before I move there.

I updated my FB "About Me" section and this is what it says :

Well hello there, my name is Karson and I blessed the world on November 14, 1991 ♥ I just quit smoking cigarettes, but I am a smoker ;) and a drinker :) I decided to start treating myself like the princess I know I am, so that's what I do. I come first in my life, then others come. I am selfish, but love nothing more than to help someone. I love this one boy who still holds my heart even though I am afraid to try and start something again. I have dreams and goals, and I am my own worst critic. I judge myself so much harder than people. I don't care about what others think, and and am extremely amazing. I care more about my appearance than anything, and I work out daily. I am on a diet until I get my body in the shape I want it in. I have great expectations for myself, it I find it hard to meet them sometimes. I try my hardest though, and that's what matters. I trust nobody. I am single and have given up on boys from this hell hole. I plan on leaving Florida as soon as I finish school. I am in desperate need of a job, and I hate my vehicle, but it runs and gets me where I got to go. Not to mention it has a V8, so I got speed bitches :) My cat Pipsqueak is my rebellious princess, and I absolutely love her with all my heart ♥ I am obsessed with the color pink and have a hidden obsession O_o I only drink water and have banned sweets from entering my body except for rare occasions. I am a person you either love or hate. I am not to be compared to, I am one of a kind. My level is one of a kind on cloud nine. Deuces ♥

I think it is a good description to myself. The in the little box on your wall it says :

"Love those who treat you right, forget those who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance that will change your life, take it. Don't hold back anything. Nobody said it would be easy, they just promised it'd be worth it."
 
So yeah, that's what I did. I am about to finish getting stuff together. I will update as soon as I get back home. Deuces ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment