Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fucking PISSED!!

The bitch down the road needs to shut her Gosh damned mouth before I fucking do it for her. I was walking Whisper and she yelled, "Get her!! Get that fucking whore!! Get that BITCH!!" Then the second time she yelled, "YOU FUCKING FAT UGLY WHORE!!" "YOU BITCH!!" QUIT WALKING BY HERE YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!"

I want to cry. That hurt so bad. I am going to get my self skinny and in great shape, and if she doesn't quit I am going to kick her fucking ass one day. I hate that fucking stupid lazy ass whore!! DAMN IT!! FUCK THAT BITCH!! She is going to get her fucking ass beat if she don't quit that fucking shit, UGH!!!

I am about to get dressed nicely, so I can put an application in at CSG, then I am staying at my mom's house tonight. I have to be there for the people from Sear's tomorrow. So yeah. I won't have any internet access >_< So I won't update untill Friday night. I may come home get one in after that, but I don't know. We will have to see.

I got the pictures of Pipsqueak and I ♥ ♥ ♥ them!! I got them put in frames around my room :) Look at how cute they are...

 Me and my princess ♥


                It is a moment like this when
                     I realize why I love her
                                            

                                      
                     My princess Pipsqueak


                         Yeah, Imma Loser ♥

                                                
                           Pretty amazing ♥

                               Crooked lip ♥

So yeah. I am about to go know though to fold laundry and get dressed. Later, MUAH ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment